Assuming all goes well, we have several Shagya-Arabian foals planned to arrive in 2022.
- First up is Freedom https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/mattingley+freedom bred to Rio Bravo AF https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/rio+bravo+af . Both Lily Creek Stetson (Freedom’s sire) and Janos (Rio’s sire) are proven endurance horses. This foal is destined for greatness in endurance and is already reserved.
- Second is Brise https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/brise6 bred to Nicolette’s Revelation AF https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/nicolettes+revelation+af . Brise and Revel were very high scoring at their inspections, and the foal should be extremely correct and a phenomenal mover. Foal is already reserved.
- Third is Annie https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/rexanne+star+af bred to O’bajan Spirit https://shagyadata.ch/stables/?h=uBafrJxxqqCx4DjNjOU0dwiGc8wfa8Apk26470SJI1 . This will be a truly special foal as it is a new cross and will result in new genetic diversity within the Shagya-Arabian population in North America. Colt is reserved. Inquiries welcome for if it is a filly. Breeding rights would be retained.
I am also excited to share that this year I decided to experiment with part-Shagyas and purebred Arabians with the assistance of Majik Arabians lease mares https://www.majikarabians.com/ . It is to-be-determined if I will continue this in future years, but it has been fun so far.
- Fourth is my only part-Shagya cross of the season. Majik Sasparilla (dunskin Quarab) https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/majik+sasparilla and https://www.majikarabians.com/majiksasparilla is bred to Rio Bravo AF https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/rio+bravo+af. Can you say, “oh my goodness?!” The possibilities are endless with this one.
- And finally, fifth is my only purebred Arabian cross of the season. Majik Enchantress https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/majik+enchantress and https://www.majikarabians.com/majik-enchantress is bred to Encandescent https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/encandescent and https://glynnsongfarms.com/EncanStallion.html . I bred this one specifically to be my next riding horse.
Please contact us if you are interested.Request more information